The Process of securing a work permit in Indonesia can be tedious and patience is the key. We will walk you through the general process as written below:
- Your sponsor company receives approval of the RPTKA for its proposal from the Indonesian Ministry of Manpower.
- Your sponsor company needs to go through the Pre-RPTKA Approval/Pre-work Permit process, and be notified of the duration that you can stay and work in Indonesia
- DKP-TKA (Development Funds in Exchange of Hiring a Foreign Worker) payment of USD100/month must be paid in advance.
- With the approval of RPTKA, you can now work legally in Indonesia
- With your work permit, the immigration office in Indonesia will issue your VITAS.
- Your VITAS will automatically convert into KITAS/ITAS upon arriving in Indonesia
Miss Eka and team have years of expertise in dealing with the Indonesian Work & Stay Permits. Feel Free to Contact us today and get a free quote.
Miss Eka and team have years of expertise in dealing with the Indonesian Visas. Permits. Feel Free to Contact us today and get a free quote.